Terms & Conditions
By placing an order through our website you are agreeing to the following terms:
- It is the responsibility of the customer to verify that their order is correct before finalizing the transaction. This includes order details, shipping details and contact information. Once an order is placed there is no guarantee that it can be changed, edited, or cancelled. If the customer makes verified contact with customer service before the order is packed and/or shipped, it may be possible to change or edit some details. If stock has already been ordered, or if the order has been packed or shipped, the order can not be cancelled.
- Sales on clearance items are final.
- Transit times given during checkout are estimated by a carrier and are in no way guaranteed by our company. A faster method of shipping may be substituted at no additional charge to the customer, but as long as the order is shipped via a service at least equal to that of the service purchased by the customer, we are not responsible for any delays.
- If incorrect shipping information is provided by the customer, they will be billed for any additional charges incurred for shipping and/or address change.
- Shipping charges will be deducted from any refund in the event an order is returned to sender.
- Custom orders returned to sender will not be reshipped until the customer has made payment for the cost of return shipping and for reshipping. If the customer decides not to pay the additional shipping costs, the order will be disposed of without refund as the items are no longer of use to us.
- To complete this order you must supply payment information, that payment is secured immediately. No items are proofed, packed or shipped unless payment has been made in full.
- Total order cost is subject to review by customer service. If there are mistakes found in the total amount billed for an order, we reserve the right to send an invoice for any additional amount due for goods and/or services ordered. This amount can be verified by pricing stated on the website, and customer service will provide an explanation when the invoice is sent. No further processing of the order will take place until the total amount due is paid in full.
- We are not responsible for delay in proof approval for custom orders. Production is not scheduled until the virtual proof is approved via email, therefore delay in approval delays the ship date.
- Once a virtual proof is approved, no further changes can be made to the order and the order can not be cancelled.
- No refunds will be made for custom orders that are printed using the art work approved by the customer via the virtual proof. We are not responsible for misinterpretation of the virtual proof, or for expectations that do not align with using approved art work and/or colors to print the order.
- If there is an issue with filling your order as you have placed it, customer service is going to reach out first via email, then via phone. The order will be held until we have received a response from the customer. We do not cancel or refund orders due to lack of response from the customer.
- Our return policy pertains to every blank tote order. Restocking fees and shipping fees will not be waived unless special circumstances exist.
- Custom orders are not eligible for return. As stated in the return policy, any issue with a custom order will be addressed by customer service on an individual basis.
- Any response or decision made by customer service pertaining to any issue or complaint is final. We are fair and will always try our best to make our customer happy, but in the event that is not possible the outcome will be determined by customer service and no further deliberation will take place.
- If the carrier's tracking information shows a package was delivered and you did not receive it, you must contact the carrier immediately and request a trace. If the carrier determines the package was delivered incorrectly and will honor a claim, then we will file the claim and reship your order at our cost. However, if the carrier determines that delivery was completed at the proper address, that means the items were on your property and no longer in the possession of the carrier when they became missing. Since we hired the carrier to deliver your order, our responsibility ends once delivery is properly completed and the order will not be reshipped at our cost.
- If you order expedited shipping, but enter an address that can not be shipped to via that shipping method, we are not responsible for delay in shipping. Customer service may take up to two business days to contact you for an address correction. FedEx CAN NOT ship to a PO Box, so it is not recommended to enter a PO Box regardless of the shipping method you choose at checkout. Entering a PO Box as a shipping address may delay the shipment of your order.